ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/28/09 ALL IN ONE COIL BOX KEY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY 12/28/09 ALL IN ONE COIL BOX KEY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 11:52 pm:

here's an interesting accessory multi-function coil box key, kind of like a minnie Swiss army knife for your T.
pfau pfau1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 05:24 am:

Could not find a patent, but this small feature in
Aug, 1918 Popular Science would indicate the
probable time frame.

Pfau Mfg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 08:52 am:

Before someone asks how that thing works on a gas tank, I'll point out that I think in this case it refers to the Prestolite tank (square hole in middle of key)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A,J, Bell on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 01:46 pm:

Ahhh – of course – Acetylene “Gas Tank”
Now I want one for my Turbo torch and plumbers “B” tank.
Thanks Warren

Art

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration