Five Corners Garage- Automobile Digest 1927

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Five Corners Garage- Automobile Digest 1927
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 03:52 pm:

Here's a cute old article that I thought I would share here.
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll242/fordmodelt/Five%20Corners%20Garage/?act ion=view&current=fivecornersgarage.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 04:04 pm:

Just a note when you link to the site click the picture and it will enlarge for better viewing and easier reading.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur J. Solie on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:40 am:

I see the copywrite by R.F. Kuns. How many of you guys had an auto shop course in high school with the text books by Ray F. Kuns? 5 soft bound books copywrite 1943. Art in Pahrump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 08:26 am:

Thanks for posting Jay.....I bought the April 1921 issue for 10 cents (!!) at a flea market last summer. I read it cover to cover, it is enchanting. Gives one a total feel as to what automobile ownership was like in that era. I have since obtained a couple more issues and will read them this winter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration