Anyone from Kansas going to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Anyone from Kansas going to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 10:29 pm:

Anyone from NE or SE part of Kansas going to the Chickasha swap? I'm going for both days and may pull my trailer along. I don't plan to buy anything big. So if anyone would like to have something hauled down, give this a thought. My trailer is built to haul a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 11:31 pm:

I don't have anything I want to take down and sell, but there's no telling what I might want to bring home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 01:24 am:

I'm planning on going for the first time in a dozen years. Am hoping for good weather as I may be in a sleeping bag for part of it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration