Traffic Light Viewers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Traffic Light Viewers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael F. Thomas on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:28 am:

I have a 25 coupe with a visor. I have found it difficult to see the traffic lights because of my visor. I see they offer a prism affair that sticks to the dash or windshield with a suction cup. Has anyone tried these things?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 10:57 am:

Michael,

I have one from Langs on my 26 Coupe. It works well. It sticks to the glass with a suction cup. Clean the glass where you stick it and it will stay in place.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Rigdon on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:37 pm:

Michael, those stick on prism's were very common back in the '50's when there were a lot of visors on cars (could never afford one myself). I have used them however and they are OK but require some squinting. I think I will be putting one on my '25.

Bill R '25 Fordor

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration