Happy New Year 2010

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Happy New Year 2010
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 01:11 pm:

Just a message to all for a happy new year!
Some say that 2009 was the worst in memory, but heck, as long as you are here, its a good year :-)

pic here

Lizze, the '24 touring, now going on 86 years, hope I can run as well without overheating when I'm that age.

And yes, that's a lamp shade on my head, getting ready for a neighborhood party this evening, planning on being the entertainment too :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 02:08 pm:

Dan,
Like your wardrobe and Lizzy's too!
Just got back from visiting your beautiful state....youngest daughter and her famiy are in Vero Beach.
Best wishes and a Happy New Year!
Floyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 02:24 pm:

Dan You've been Partying too HARD, you have grabbed the wrong cap for the head, that belongs on your office lamp!! We hope to have Christmas and Happy New year all tommorrow, as I've been in the snowplow rig all thru Christmas, Love SNOW = $$$$ for bills and T parts, see you in Chickasha god willing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 04:55 pm:

Happy Newyear all - and maybe we meet in Chickasha. I'm tempted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 05:34 pm:

As we look forward to a new year, perhaps it is time for a final look back at 2009. Dave Barry has always been a favorite of mine.

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/columnists/dave-barry/story/1397654.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration