The Stewart Lever Early Trade Magazine 34 pages

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: The Stewart Lever Early Trade Magazine 34 pages
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 06:42 pm:

Here's a great old hard to find trade magazine put out by the Stewart speedometer Co., for retailers,parts houses, and garages. I thought some of you might get a kick out of reading it. This project took me almost 5 hours to scan, photoshop, and upload this to my photobucket site. This is my first effort to convert some of my library to computer files. Judging how long this one magazine took to copy ,I'll need to live to a ripe old age to get it all on computer.
Here's the link.
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll242/fordmodelt/The%20Stewart%20Lever/
|image{thestewartlever}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 06:44 pm:

here's the cover photo
stewartlever

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 07:06 pm:

Thanks, Jay. Good info in that, which appears to be 1910-20, judging by the Franklin.

Have you tried scanning to pdf? It's relatively easy with my scanner.

rdr

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration