Clip Art??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2009: Clip Art??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joncrane on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 07:43 am:

Where can I secure some clip art for a model T. It was posted on a club web site, but I cannot find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Hagstrom on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 07:46 am:

Jon,

Check the MTFCI site. I believe it's still there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Hagstrom on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 07:54 am:

Try this link Jon:

http://www.modelt.org/clipart/gif/modelt.htm

Apparently it's not on their current homepage but archived and still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis on Monday, September 28, 2009 - 09:25 pm:

Did anyone ever find the Model T clipart? The above link doesn't seem to work anymore. I couldn't find anything on the MTFCI site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Monday, September 28, 2009 - 09:47 pm:

Here is one source of free clip art on cars.

http://www.arthursclipart.org/transport/land/cars/page_01.htm

Pages 1,3, & 4 have art of Model T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 07:19 am:

I hope someone has it. I too got it from the MTFCI site, but it's not there now. My computer crashed last year and I lost it. Anyone got any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 08:23 am:

Google ["clip art" "model t"] (without the brackets). I got 22,000 hits. See what's there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 12:00 pm:

Thanks guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By will_Vanderburg on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 12:50 pm:

South Carolina Model T Club has some on their website.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration