Happy Birthday Uncle Stan!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Happy Birthday Uncle Stan!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 02:25 am:

Today is Stan Howe's 75th birthday. Happy Birthday to the carb king!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:07 am:

Happy Birthday Uncle Stan!

I do hope all is going well for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:59 am:

Happy Birthday to a great Ole Geezer, I hope you took the day off to have some fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Happy Birthday!

And many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Happy Birthday Stan The Man

I stopped by your house & unloaded your present ....

Knocked on the door but no one answered .....

Figured you didnít like that year Corvette ......

Oh Well ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Happy Birthday, Unc! I hope you have many more, but in a warmer location. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 09:57 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE STAN AND MANY MORE !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Stan,

I was going to make some smart alec joke about your age until I realized that you are 2 months younger than me.

Welcome to the club.

Dick Fischer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Stan, my doctor said you are not a real Senior until you reach 80. I trust him! Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Yeah, Happy Birthday unk Stan! But be careful shoveling that north pole snow!! Better yet, sell your snow shovel on ebay and come to Texas....everybody else is...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Best wishes Stan, and many thanks for the help you give !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Hi Stan, Happy Birthday!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

HAPPY HAPPY STAN ! ! ! Many happy returns of the day from Missourah.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Have a Happy Birthday Stan !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

Anyone who can fix a carburetor can't be all bad.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

Have a wonderful and relaxing birthday. Your carb works wonderful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

Happy Birthday Stan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:49 pm:

Happy Birthday, Mr Stan. Thanks for the excellent work that you did on my Holly NH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

Thanks, everybody! It is about 5 above, snowing hard and already about a foot on the ground, getting ready to head out to my favorite restaurant 75 miles away for dinner with Sandi and the kids and any other friends brave enough to show up.

Montana in the winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

Happy Birthday Stan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

Happy Birthday sir!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Stan

sounds positively balmy there. Is -2 and snow is consistency of powdered sugar here in NW WY. Been snowing all day and must be all of 1/4".

Happy Birthday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Happy birthday Stan!

I assume that the pizza delivery guy won't drive 75 miles in a foot of snow at 5 above so hope you have a great big steak instead. The snow around here sounds like walking on Styrofoam and that is when it is COLD. With no wind I can tolerate about any temperature wearing cold gear.

Stay safe on the road tonight--a 75 mile walk for each year on earth doesn't sound like a good plan.

Regards,

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

Happy birthday from me too Stan! I'm trying to figure out where your "favorite restaurant" is if it's 75 miles away,...??? We've been gone from Montana for over 30 years now, but I'm thinking that 75 miles must mean either Great Falls, Butte or Missoula, right? I know is sure as heck can't be Deer Lodge where we lived, because there were only a couple of restaurants there when we lived there, and they were,....ahh,....well,.....let's say,.....probably not your first choice, right? And since the RR left Deer Lodge, I don't think that little "burg" is as much now as it was then! Anyway,.....HAPPYBIRTHDAY,....wherever,.....harold & Kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

Stan
My U&J carb equipped 26 Tudor and I both wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Happy B-Day from out here in Balmy Califunny.
hope you had a good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 03:36 am:

Harold Willow Creek on the old Milwaukee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 04:26 am:

Ahhh,.....just below Three Forks. Yep! That was on my territory when I worked for the Milwaukee Road out of Deer Lodge. In fact, that was the end of my territory going east. The lieutenant out of Harlowton and I met at Three Forks, and my territory went west from Three Forks, originally to what the RR called East Portal (near St. Regis), then they extended my territory all the was to Avery, Idaho, and eventually extended me all the way to St. Maries, Idaho! (Whew!) I was gone from home a lot, but when I could get away from the RR once in awhile, one of my favorite things this time of year was ice fishing on Canyon Ferry Reservoir! On a nice sunny day, even at -10F, with a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of chili,.....man,.....it jus' don't git much better than that! We still talk about being outside on a sunny afternoon with the temp well below zero, and actually have to take off at least one layer of winter clothes! That dry Montana air makes a sunny winter day almost unbelievable (unless the wind blows). Sometimes wish we were back there Stan. O.K.,....enough "reminiscing",.....hope you had a great dinner Stan,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

Thanks, went to dinner with the Sandi and kids, nobody else came because of the terrible weather. I have an all wheel drive Ford pickup and good tires, she drives a little mail truck and 30 miles of Montana roads in a little Toyota every day to work so we met in Willow Creek for big plates of ribs n other stuff. Place was busy, it's Montana, most people don't wuss over the weather.

Ran out of people to take some pictures of all of us except for one lady who said "Sure, I'm good with cameras." I think she meant the ones with 620 film and flash cubes. Not so much with cell phone cameras. But at least we got some pics of us all together. Spencer came home from college to be there, Savanna is a senior in High School and got rid of her crutches that she had been on since her hip operation last month and Sandi was busy and funny like always. She took a couple pictures of me bent over the cake like some old guy in the rest home celebrating his 100th.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. An omen might have been that as we walked out the door the ribbon on the black balloon broke and it floated away in the night sky. The others were fine.

Thanks for the wishes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Looks like fun. Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

Happy Birthday Stan! Hope to see you at Chickasha or similar parts this next year.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 02:06 am:

Happy Birthday Stan!!!

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Happy Late Birthday Stanton! I am in the Dominican Republic and the temp is 85, sippin cool ones. Wishing you many more Stan!! Feliz cumpleano!!!!! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Happy belated birthday Stan! Hope to run into you at Chickasha 2018.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

Happy birthday Stan! Wish you all the very best!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration