Kudo's to our Moderator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Kudo's to our Moderator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

Once again we have seamless transfer from last year to the new year. Without his expertise and foresight Tomorrow we would be complaining and irritated.

Our moderator is a fair handed understanding guy that thoughtfully removes some over the top posts. He keeps us focused on the main reason we have this forum, model t Fords.

At times he's damned if he does and damned if he don't. Can't keep everyone happy 100% of the time.
I appreciate his even handedness and the ability to keep us heading in the right direction.

At times the OT's are off the mark and need some deletions. I too would like to see less OT's but this is America and everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you agree or not. Most OT's I cruise right over keeping my blood pressure low.

Thanks to our Moderator for an incredible 2017 and looking forward to his guidance in 2018.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

I agree, well done and thanks Chris! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

Yes, many thanks for all you do that we tend to take for granted !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

We are lucky to have such attention paid to keep this forum wonderful. However some of us are still complaining and irritated on the other side. Stay tuned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs Dearborn, MI on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Agreed. Thanks Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Way to go, Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Running interference for a bunch of crazies like us is not an easy task. Chris B does it very well, and I (for one) am truly grateful for him, and the few other volunteers whoever they may be.

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Thanks Chris....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Thank you Chris for all you do for our forum and hobby!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Many Thanks Chris for keeping this place on the map.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

You da' man, Chris! Thanks a bunch. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

Hey, I'll drink to that !!!!!!...after all it's New Years !! Thanks Chris.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 01:43 am:

Perhaps off topic posts should have expectation dates;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Appreciate all the hard work in maintaining this site. Well done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Thank you, Chris, for running the website so well. -You deserve a lot of credit and gratitude. -Well done! -Very well done, indeed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Much appreciated, Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:39 pm:

Thank you for what you do and don't do sometimes! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:16 pm:

Thank you Chris and MTFCA board for providing and maintaining the Model T Forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration