Peerless fender???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Peerless fender???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Interesting Peerless fender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

I look at this site alot and I don't think I have seen anyone post a picture of a Peerless replacement fender. Very neat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 07:37 am:

It is interesting that the radiator in the ad for the black car is more expensive that the brass car radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:16 am:

The Corcoran brothers were direct suppliers to Ford since 1913 with the Victor Lamp Company. The merger of all their operations happened in May 1916. "Peerless" must have been one of their auto parts supply lines.

They also owned the Cincinnati-Victor Lamp Company which made a line of oil and acetylene truck lamps and bought the John Brown Lamp Company of Columbus, Ohio. The Electric-Autolite Co. bought the Corcorans out in 1934.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:28 am:

peerless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Herb,

The black Peerless radiators I have seen are honeycomb. This may account for the price difference.

Iíve never seen a Peerless fender either. Any chance we could see more of it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

I have a '15-'16 Peerless front fender. This poor picture shows the script peeking out of red primer just like Mark's rear fender. My low shell has very similar lettering below the nickel lettering. I believe the Peerless tool boxes have the same embossed lettering.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Neat Peerless riveted on script! Thanks Richard for your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

Nice peerless box on ebay

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration