Old Photo - "The Boy's" Tire Lessly Wreck Another Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - "The Boy's" Tire Lessly Wreck Another Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Ooops

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Does anyone drive their T's without tires? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:32 am:

Two minds without a single thought! I wonder how many Model Ts gave up their all for the "Boys". But they really did some very funny stuff! And wow Hasslers on the front and rear of this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Looks like by this time they ran out of left hand drives to wreck.They arre the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:23 am:

I don't think it's a right hand drive. I bet Stan is holding the steering wheel because Ollie pulled it off the column, handed it to him, and said, "Here, you drive!" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:39 am:

I heard about that gag the first time I drove my T back in 1963. Alas, with a T, it's fairly possible to do that !! (PS you can see the column on the left)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

When I was in high school I had the nut off the steering wheel of my 55 chevy. I was giving a girl a ride around town and driving kind of crazy trying to get her to complain about my driving. As soon as she complained, while still moving I handed her the wheel and said "then you drive". You should have heard the screaming then.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration