Old Photo - Posing On The Running Board Of A Accessory Bonnet Blanketed Model T Touring Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing On The Running Board Of A Accessory Bonnet Blanketed Model T Touring Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 10:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Love the pictures, thanks Jay ! I like this winterfront idea - reminds me of a horse blanket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Well Rich there are 20 horses under that blanket!

Grandma standing by the house didn't want in the picture but they got her anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

Sharp eyes, Perry ! Yep, Grandma's lurking. Wish I could blanket just one of my ponies that economically ! At least the T won't roll in it when turned out, and tear it up !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 08:49 am:

The only two wearing a coat is the dog and the man, Must not have been that cold. Grandma is keeping watch over the girls, She knows what that sharp dressing guy is up to! You cant see the shotgun she's holding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:21 am:

The girls look cold at that !! I'm betting they wanted to show off their pretty dresses for the picture. Grandma's worried they'll "catch their death" .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration