Old Photo - 1920's Model T Version Of The "Roach Coach" In Washington DC

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - 1920's Model T Version Of The "Roach Coach" In Washington DC
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 08:17 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Vrana Kewaskum wi on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 08:41 am:

Must be using the drivers side cowl lamp as the tip jar,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 08:53 am:

I bet the sandwiches have real meat, bread, and cheese..yum....unlike the processed garbage we eat today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:36 am:

I honestly didn't realize the mobile roach coach went back that far. And I bet Ed in Cali is correct

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:49 am:

The scent of hot motor oil was included for free...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Looks like the woman in the middle is woozy from her sandwich, she's being held up by the woman on her left! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Her sammich contained limburger cheese Mark :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:48 am:

The woman on the left should have no problem holding up the middle woman - looks like she has a third leg for extra balance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:08 am:

A little kid on the women's left, the advantage of a big women, you have shade in the summer and a wind break in the winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:58 am:

I'll bet they had a hard time keeping that food on there going around a bend! :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

There is a companion picture to this one. Same car, I think same location, but different angle of view. They were both discussed a couple years ago.

Mind you all! I am not complaining about the re-post. I just want to give a tidbit of information in case someone has the skill and desire to look for the rest of it. It is back there somewhere. I generally like to see good pictures come around again, and even yet again again. Awhile back, I might have been able to link to it? But a couple months ago, something in my computer crashed and I lost my hundreds of bookmarks. Still mad about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/704470.html?1482557165

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

Thanks Ed in California, Dave in WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:41 pm:

Looks like the ptomaine Tavern on wheels, like they say "it's the little bugs that eat Your lunch" Doesn't always mean food. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration