Old Photo - Criminal Ford Abuse :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Criminal Ford Abuse :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 08:55 am:

Don't try this at home! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:01 am:

Where do people get the impression folks back then were smaller :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:16 am:

For Gary....Back then :-)

Five foot two by five foot two, eyes of blue
But oh what those five foot could do
Has anyone seen my gal?

Turned up nose and turned down hose
Never had another beau
Has anyone seen my gal

Now if you run into five foot two covered with fur
Diamond ring and all those things
Bet your life it isn't hers
Could she love could she woo
Could she love could she coo
Has anyone seen my gal

Five foot two by five foot two, eyes of blue but oh what those five foot could do
Has anyone seen my gal
Now if you run into five foot two covered with fur
Diamond ring and all those things
Bet your life that it wasn't her

Could she loving could she coo
Could she could she woo
Has anyone seen my gal :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:34 am:

Hahaha, Thanks :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:56 am:

Fatso wouldn't like that perch if the Ford was all warmed up.
I like the way they sling the crank !

Jay, you have those lyrics memorized don't you ? I think it's "anybody" though - "anyone" doesn't phrase right if you sing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:14 am:

In are part of the country if you didn't have a crank sling on a muddy rutted road the crank would drag and bend

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Imagine coming out of a coffee shop after some breakfast and finding those clowns all over your parked T......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:48 am:

If I buy a hood for an early T, that's the one I would get.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

https://youtu.be/vBf4oe3UA4s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Thanks Wes. I hadn't thought of Allan Sherman for some time and don't remember that one.
Today's a good day to laugh.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Barcelona area (Spain) on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 10:07 am:

Hey Wes, that's a great version. We've had that LP at home since it was new and I've listened to Allan Sherman many times on it. :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

Speaking of the fellow sitting on the hood, these are some similar hood rods I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

So much for "spare the rod".......:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Looks like he is going to ride it like a wild bronco and whip it with that stick. However, the Model T will get the last laugh, the first time it bucks, and the big guy get the radiator cap between the legs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration