Old Photo - Posing For Dad With The Families Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing For Dad With The Families Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Turned the fordor into a "stretch" limo ! ; )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Rich,

Can't be sure but I think that's a center door.

Man that hood looks long or is it an optical disillusionment?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Terry, The original photo was curled bottom to top. I cropped it to post this photo, hence the stretched effect you see. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Terry, you're right. It's a center door. The photo is distorted, re-sized horizontally I think. Makes the windshield appear slanted, and we know that ain't right no matter how many doors on that sedan !! ; )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:37 am:

It's caused by copying the photo with a camera but not having the camera lens perfectly parallel to the original photo.

Happens all the time when folks take pictures of old photos for listing on eBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 11:42 am:

At least we get to see them ! : )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 01:55 pm:

Jay,

Thank You for the clarification. I was on my way to the optometrist to get my eyes checked. At this age, you can never be sure.

Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

This may be somewhat closer to the right proportions.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration