4th Annual Mid Atlantic Pre War Swap Meet, Luray VA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 4th Annual Mid Atlantic Pre War Swap Meet, Luray VA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:14 am:

The 4th annual Mid-Atlantic Pre-War Swap meet will be held in Luray, VA on May 18-19, 2018.

This swap meet is for Auto, Transportation; Steam & Gasoline Power Plant, Antique Tools, and Farm Equipment related items from the 1800s thru the 1940s.

You are invited to join us in this event. Please see our registration form at our web site:

https://www.mapwsm.com

Early Registration is $35/space thru January 31, 2018. Please register now to save money!!

This event is only possible with your participation. We appreciate your support!

Please help us by passing this information on to any interested parties.

Thank you for keeping the pre-war spirit live!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

cool-I see only Fri/Sat this year. I think that's a much better schedule. Might be able to get there this year.
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Got my space request in the mail today Dennis.

We will be traveling in the RV this year, so won't have a big trailer load, just the better goodies ('20-'27) T parts I can load in the rig :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Less than 3 months until the Luray meet. Don't miss the best little swap meet in the east!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration