Old Photo - Model T Era - Snow Crown Texaco Station

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Model T Era - Snow Crown Texaco Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

Jay: You've started the new year on a good note, hope you continue posting these interesting and historical photos. jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 07:31 am:

Interesting as to how they changed the sign price from 14.9 to 13.9. Those big numbers off of a ladder. Hope the wind wasn't blowing. It would be a long trip to the ground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 07:57 am:

Bet they didn't change them daily or even multiple times a day, either, like they do today's computerized ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lew Morrill on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 10:16 am:

Looks like a 38 Tudor sedan in front of the garage. That might help date the photo. The depression has taken it's toll and the cars in the photo show how hard times were.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 11:47 am:

I was thinking it's a 40 Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:56 am:

Check out the speedster,left of the 40 Ford, cannot make out the numbers or letters on the radiator,but maybe a racer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

looks more like a tractor than a speedster. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

The huge trunk handle and hubcaps tell me it is a 39, not a 40 Ford. The hood also looks 39.
I could be wrong, I was once.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:42 pm:

The huge trunk handle and hubcaps tell me it is a 39, not a 40 Ford. The hood also looks 39.
I could be wrong, I was once.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

Well, Aaron, if you are wrong, you're going to be wrong twice, right here!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration