Posting photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Posting photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 08:12 am:

Every photo I try to post from my iPhone is too big. What can I do to change the size of the photo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 08:17 am:

I'll have to check mine, but quite possibly your iPhone has a setting for this. If not, there are plenty of free resizing software apps you can use. If I take phone pics I typically send them to my laptop, create a duplicate photo and resize the duplicate for posting here which need to be 250kbs or less

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Common problem, Vincent.

Many solutions...will one of these help?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/497060.html?1417473815

OR

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/785222.html?1504155713

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

I use an app called Image Size. Super easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt cwynar on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Another option for those iPhone and iPad users is to email your self the photo and when you go to send it u can click image size and change how large of a photo you send. When the email comes through back to you save it and post no extra app or website needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt cwynar on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

Another option for those iPhone and iPad users is to email your self the photo and when you go to send it u can click image size and change how large of a photo you send. When the email comes through back to you save it and post no extra app or website needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 08:51 am:

I downloaded the image size app and I still can't figure out how to resize the photo on this app. Would you mind giving me a step-by-step. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration