Model TT truck door latches

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model TT truck door latches
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael William Anderson on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:53 am:

I am looking for 2 door latches and inner window frames for my TT Steel Cab which I am building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:23 am:

I have a pair of door latches available, that I would sell. Private message me if you are interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 08:57 am:

Michael: I'm curious about your term "inner window frames". I have both enclosed TT Ford cabs and C Cabs and assume you're looking for enclosed Cab parts. That said; your 'inner window frames' will consist of vertical channels fastened to the doors and an upper rubber "stop" typically glued horizontally at the door's upper glass opening. That leaves the sheet metal channel fastened to the bottom of the window glass onto which the cloth strap is fastened to raise and lower the window. Now, which of the above descriptions do you need? I might be able to help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration