Old Photo - Posing With His Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing With His Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 08:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:28 am:

Doesn't look like a T, what is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:36 am:

i would say 490 chev. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:41 am:

I guess I need trifocals. Getting old sucks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:13 am:

New glasses or none, still a great picture. Thanks for posting, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Great picture and it will be fun to learn what make that car is. I like that rear fender ! Body looks sorta cobbled together - ?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

steering wheel installed upside down??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Yes there is a bow tie on the radiator shell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

1919 Chevrolet 490 Roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

There is also a bowtie around his neck :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Jay, nothing wrong with your post. you did say 'posing with his roadster'. It is a roadster.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 04:36 pm:

Perry, it's a known fact that all true Model T drivers wear ford-in-hands.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration