Jan 27 Sunflower Crankers Winter Clinic Hutchinson Kansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Jan 27 Sunflower Crankers Winter Clinic Hutchinson Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

Hello all, new thread so it's here on the 2018 Forum. Free to students, the fee is the same as it's been for forever, lunch is $10.00 and RSVP telling us your planning to come will help with lunch and donuts/coffee. Lunch is optional but please RSVP still. Any questions, call or e-mail, both listed on the flyer. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:28 am:

OT a bit, but back in my flying days, Hutchinson Kansas had one of the best airport restaurants inna USA. I wonder if it's still there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:50 am:

I'm not sure if it's the same one, but there is a great steak restaurant at the Hutch airport. I've been there a few times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

It's getting close to the deadline for the discounted room rate for the host motel.
Also drop us an e-mail to update us that your planing to attend, and to let us know your staying for lunch.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration