Model A or T friends in Texas!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model A or T friends in Texas!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

I will be spending a few more months in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas (Mission to South Padre Island) and I was wondering if any T or A guys are down in the RGV that I could visit with. E-mail and phone are:

Bill Kerndt kerndtengineering@gmail.com
563-380-6230
Shoot me an email or call me and we can meet for coffee--I'll even buy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

Howdy Bill,
Nearly every year a Model T snowbird - er, ah, I mean winter Texan looks for kindred spirits in that part of our Great and Glorious Republic. To the best of my knowledge with no success. However, on your way to or from the RGV I'd be glad to host you. We're about 30 miles south of Austin or 66 miles NE of San Antone. But good luck in your search for Model T fellowship down south.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Great reply George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

Bill, I exchanged email with you last year. I'm still in Richmond; I haven't moved, yet. I have a 15 year old MTFCI roster that I could check for T's in the valley are. I don't have a MTFCA roster to check.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 01:40 am:

Bill, I checked 2003 MTFCI member roster (15 years old) and found ZERO members in the valley cities where you will be. I was surprised, but then it is 15 years old.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration