Brass Windshields

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Brass Windshields
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Were the two halves of the early (1909/10) brass windshields (Rands and Metzger Automatic) of equal sizes? I believe the Metzger has a smaller top half, since that's what my 1910 has. But I'm not sure if it's original or maybe someone cobbled parts together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Eastwood on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

I had an all original, 2 owner 1910, it had a Rands of unequal sizes & it came with pictures of it when it was new !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Peter, that is quite the find; I hope you still have it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 04:12 am:

Bill, they look to be about the same to me. I will send you a good photo of John King's original 1910 via your regular email.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration