Would you consider voting for my T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Would you consider voting for my T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

I have entered my 1915 Model T into the 2018 SEARCH FOR A CHAMPION CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES sponsored by Champion who make the spark plugs etc. I appear to be the only Model T entered and have done so in the hope of winning one of the $ prizes which is badly needed right now due to a broken crankshaft! May be a long shot but sure would help get back on the road again! Take a look at my entry and if you feel so inclined please cast a vote in my favour!

http://www.championautoparts.com/Promotions/search-for-a-champion.html?page=/ent ry/1221/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

Andrew, You have the nicest car on the site , I was happy to vote for you. I did notice 1 guys car was a horse. Good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:59 pm:

that musta been Barney Google and his horse "Sparkplug"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

I voted for Betty

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 08:30 pm:

I also voted for Betty, good luck Andrew...Betty is a black Beauty for sure...

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:18 pm:

One of the few entries worth even considering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

I voted for Betty too. Good Luck, Andrew!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Pfau on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Voted for a good looking Model T...
Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Yeah I voted for Betty....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

Andrew
I too have a broken crankshaft in my 14. I would be quite willing to help you out on your windfall by splitting the winnings with you :-)

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Robbins on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

I voted for Your T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

What a great response from everyone. I will certainly keep everyone updated over the following weeks as the votes come in. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:01 pm:

Fine old machine! I'm not feeding my info to the Champion Spark Plug Company but feed this--"Betty" is perhaps the best motorcar in the whole lineup. Too bad to hear about the 2 piece crankshaft club! Hope you get back on the road soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 07:57 am:

You have my vote.cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 08:23 am:

I voted AGAIN! Vote every day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:20 am:

Boy I don't know there are a lot of nice Chevy's on there to vote for! :-):-):-)

Just kidding

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:24 am:

It's a brass Ford!! of course I'll vote or you.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

BUMP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Gets Mine too.
Andrew & one other guy even bothered to enter a decent photograph. Some the others are chopped off or uncool junk in the background, unpainted patches on the cars, gees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 05:03 pm:

BUMP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Vote early and vote often!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Thank you for your continued support. Please remember once you are registered to vote it is a simple matter to vote every day up to 2nd Feb. I promise to keep everyone updated with the outcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn French on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

I voted for Betty. Remember to vote each day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Cutter on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:14 pm:

I voted for Betty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 03:31 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Fowler on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

I voted for Betty since Christina wasn't in the competition. (Nothing personal you understand)

GOOD LUCK!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration