Natural gas manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Natural gas manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Bibbens on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:00 pm:

Hi I am new to the forum could use some help with what this manifold was used for
Was told it was natural gas for model T
Natural Gas Manifold
Thanks Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

I think itís to use kerosene. You would start on gasoline and then switch over when the engine warmed up a bit. It was a fairly common fuel for industrial applications. Nice looking piece!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

It's a start on gas run on Kerosene setup.

Here's a link I posted under Accessory Carburetors for info on your KMC setup over on the modeltfordfix.com discussion forum.

https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=97

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration