PM's?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: PM's?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

How do I check for personal messages on this forum? I tried the various icons at the page top, but can't find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Every time someone sends me a PM, I get a email notification.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

They show up in your email (or maybe your spam folder).

One thing - if you find the PM and want to send a reply, be sure to follow the directions in the PM, don't just hit your normal email reply icon! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 02:23 am:

Ah......okay! I thought there was some sort of separate PM function. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

Also you need to make sure your email address is current, you can check that in your profile.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration