Stewart & Clark clock repair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Stewart & Clark clock repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

I picked up my spare clock today there is no need to send it away . They are such a simple clock , I took it apart cleaned it and lubed it with clock oil and it runs like a Swiss watch. It is keeping perfect time. Bought off ebay 200 bucks at Christmas best buy of the year. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Hmm, I'll have to give that a try on a few of the period dash clocks we have and see if I can breath some life into them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Thomas Forsythe on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

Very pleased with the performance of our original Phinney-Walker Rim Wind. Still running after 8 days on a full wind and keeping good time at that! Cleaned and lubricated it properly back in 2002. Perhaps I should look at it again this spring? Unfortunately I can't succeed in forwarding photos! Have a great day! Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Thomas Forsythe on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 01:22 pm:

Trying photos again.Phinney-Walker Rim Wind for Fordsmounted on the dash in our '12 Touring Regards; Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

William our clock Face is the same except for the Ford logo, On the edge all the same writing except you have a 1911 pat. date my clock uses the same mount as the speedometer and were your logo is mine has Stewart & Clark. Your car is Canadian but it looks like you have a USA serial number plate. My clock has a serial number in the 179 thousands. This is the clock that is in the car now it will run for 2 days and stop, I will switch clocks and work on it next.
Cheers Colin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration