FJ - Model T Movies To Warm A Cold Winter Night :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Model T Movies To Warm A Cold Winter Night :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

What is your recommendation for a good movie featuring Model Tís to watch on a cold winter night ?

I just finished watching ď Fantastic Beasts ( and where to find them ) ď for the umpteenth time ..... :-)

I love this movie - good storyline and characters - great soundtrack and cinematography along with romance and of course .... Model Tís !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Finchum on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

If you want to watch laurel and Hardy tear up some Model T's there are some short films. They went thru some...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

It happened one night. Clark Gable

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

I saw a horribly produced, directed and scripted film years ago, called "Charge of the Model T's". The concept was cute and there were lots of model T shots (since they were the stars) but the plot was almost childish.

I recommend it highly..............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Harold Lloyd in many movies, but especially, Get Out and Get Under

Get Out and Get Under on Youtube

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Finchum on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:33 pm:

"Perfect day", Hog wild, Towed in a hole. Big business, Too Tars-a 1928 silent, County Hospital. Just a few Laurel & Hardy one's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 03:44 pm:

Ragtime

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Hereís a clip
https://youtu.be/9MNsfms8hEU

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

The Reivers:

A road trip adventure/comedy set in 1905 Mississippi featuring Steve McQueen, a hotel/bordello full of loverly gals and a 1905 Winton!

Based on a Faulkner novel

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064886/reviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration