Old Photo - Posing With A Model T Huckster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing With A Model T Huckster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

"Grandpa said the girls really go fer a guy that drives a Model T. And looky here, Gramps, I picked up a cheerleader and I'm getting her drunk. Yeah, looks like I'm gettin' lucky ta'nite."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

-Rick-
At the age of many of us, "Gettin' lucky" means we've found our car again in the parking lot at the grocery store....

Take Care; Behave; Stay Warm (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 04:14 pm:

Nice picture! I just don't see very many era photos showing depot hacks. I know thousands of bodies were sold after-market for them. But I think they generally were not someone's "pride and joy" type cars, so they didn't get into many family albums. And most of their work was outside town, so they generally didn't make the street scenes. Always nice to see pictures showing that they did actually exist.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration