Halo Bolt 58830 charger and car jumper

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Halo Bolt 58830 charger and car jumper
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

I have no "dog in this fight", but was very impressed with this product and thought others might be interested.
I generally start my T's using a 12 V motorcycle battery under the seat to buzz the coils when I crank the engine (no starters on my cars. Not all start on mag.). More than once, I've had a dead battery, as well as a dead back up battery, had to remove them and bring them home to recharge, then go back to my storage unit/cars to re-install.
For Christmas I received a Halo Bolt 58830 mWh charger. Has a built in flashlight, car battery jumper, 2 USB ports, and an AC outlet. Look it up on Tbay. Powered my table lamp during a power outage, recharged my cell phone and laptop during the same power outage, AND . . . .started my T a couple of days later when I went to drive it and the motorcycle battery was dead! Even jumped my neighbor's car a few days later when he asked if I had jumper cables. About the size of a book, all jumpers, attachments, and adapters included. About $60 to $100 on Tbay. Good for 3 car jumps before needing to recharge the Halo. My niece drove her car for 6 weeks with a dead battery using the Halo to jump start her car before finally buying a new battery:-).
Again, I have no connection to this company.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration