2018 NEW Tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 2018 NEW Tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

show Us your new home made tools for 2018.
tools
Tools to clean spray tips with acetone. I think they well save me lots of Paint if I clean before the paint drys in the tip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 11:57 pm:

Dean -- To clean the tip, blow it out with compressed air after each use. No special tools required. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 02:12 am:

A shot of brake cleaner with the "straw" works pretty good too. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 02:49 am:

Those look great Dean. Iíve got one of your brass magneto tools. Thatís another good tool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Walters on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration