OT - Early 20's Dodge forums

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Early 20's Dodge forums
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 02:56 am:

I am going to be doing some some work on a couple of early 1920's Dodges. Can anyone point me in the direction of good active forums if I have questions? The one I did find looked dead and the other (might have been VCCA) looked a bit more active.
Thanks
Mark 3 Fords

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 04:21 am:

I don't know. We do have several good Dodge people as regulars on here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 08:35 am:

I think your best bet is to ask questions here.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 08:59 am:

I agree, ask questions here. There are people on this forum with early Dodge experience, and early Dodges, including myself.

Also, the AACA forum has a section dedicated to Dodge Brothers, and there's a good bit of knowledge there, too.

http://forums.aaca.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Thanks for the correction re the aaca forum. That is the one I looked at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:52 am:

Mark:
I have several Dodge Brothers cars currently and have owned 7 total ...ranging from Nov. 1915 thru 1928 Victory Six ...all have been open cars except the Victory Six ...excellent cars ...
the Dodge Brothers Club has several very good tech. people with expertise in their various model or year range ...the club site will have their names and contact info. posted ...hope this helps ...also I have the 4 cyl. DB parts book and various owners manuals ...when you have questions you may call or email me ...always an optimist...Gene French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 01:13 am:

Thank you Gene.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration