Old Photo - Ready For A Drive In The Snow, Oregon 1923

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Ready For A Drive In The Snow, Oregon 1923
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:19 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Nice Coupe I wish I had a visor like that for mine. When I restored it there were holes drilled for brackets but the visor was missing. I didn't add one at the time because I was told they didn't have visors so I guess this proves that comment wrong.
That's some spot light by the drivers side window with the fancy bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:23 am:

I have the frame for one of those and was tempted to put it on my coupe but afraid to drill holes for it. There were remains of a green translucent plastic in mine. Here are some pictures from a previous discussion.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/376189.html?1375473809

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:33 am:

Little girl with short sleeves ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration