Old Photo - No Back Set Driver Here!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - No Back Set Driver Here!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 09:54 am:

Even I can weld better than that.

Tug-o-war to a new level.

Wonder if it goes faster if you put engine B in reverse. (no)

In Lang's Nashville museum, there is a pair of Honda Civics like this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Dont have to worry about thrust washers in that one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:41 am:

There are thrust washers in the axle to the right side of the picture. Only the body is reversed and welded together. The chassis is still the same. The engine is in the left side of the picture and the wheels on the left side actually turn. The wheels on the right side of the picture have brake drums.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:43 am:

I forgot to post " tounge in cheek"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:14 pm:

Sorry, not Lang, should be Lane's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic Denio on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

Worst case of unsafe backing that lead to this rear end collision I have ever seen. :-) I'll have to do some calculations to determine their speed prior to impact and who was at fault.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration