FJ - Wishing KD successful surgery & recovery this week

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Wishing KD successful surgery & recovery this week
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:07 pm:

A Good Guy is having back surgery this week

I wish Mr. Kim Dobbins success in the operation and a full recovery in time for Bakersfield Swap

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

Kim,
You are in our Prayers
-Don Watson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Kim

Thinking of you and I hope you're "back" on the road soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

Best wishes, Kim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 02:22 pm:

I've met Kim last Bakersfield several times and wish him the best success, also hoping the best in the recovery dept. for our Larry Blair in his recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Back surgery! Wow. NOT fun. I have known a few people that had back surgery over the years. Did not know Kim D had a bad back, but a lot of people do. Any details on the specifics? Or, maybe Kim would prefer people didn't know those.

Regardless, Kim D, BEST WISHES for a SPEEDY recovery!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

I've had three spine surgeries and am way, way better off for them. -It'll be okay. -Hang in there, Kim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

Best wishes for a speedy and successful outcome Kim! Missed you at Hershey and hope Chickasha 2018 is a real possibility for you. Mike from Iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Kim,You are in my thoughts. Have a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you at Hershey next year. Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

Best wishes on a successful surgery and a speed recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Thanks to all for your prayers and good wishes. Surgery went well today, itís a two day surgery so second one is tomorrow afternoon. Wonít be cranking up the T for a few months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

That is good news

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:59 pm:

Qwishing a speedy recovery hope see you at bakersfield again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:18 am:

Kim,

good luck and wishing a quick recovery. We will not accept you NOT being at Bakersfield!!!!!!!

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 03:18 am:

Nice to hear from you Kim D!
As said, wishing you a good day tomorrow followed by a full and speedy recovery!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:16 am:

Glad the surgery went well. Good luck with the other part. Maybe you can get a modern Model T that you don't have to crank !!! Ha-Ha. Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:14 am:

I was surprised when Kim sent me an email yesterday saying everything went well. Let's hope todays surgery goes well too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Surgery today went well.

KD is on the Mend.

Now he will be 100% at the swap meets .......

Better Look Out ...... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:24 pm:

Speedy recovery Kim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:29 am:

Wow, first I've heard of this. Had no idea you had a bad back, Kim. Relieved to hear you sailed through the procedures. I just saw the X Rays of your spine on FaceBook. You must have had a number of bad discs or perhaps you suffered a fall or other accident. I'll get the details when we meet up at Bakersfield.
Take care,
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Got an email from Kim yesterday, and he says day two went well too. Hopes to go home tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Wishing Kim a speedy recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 04:58 am:

Best wishes for a complete recovery Kim!
David & Linda Dewey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Best wishes for an uneventful, boring, routine, run-of-the-mill, complete and speedy recovery. -God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 09:09 am:

Best wishes and hoping your already home by now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 01:11 am:

just read about you, speedy recovery, best wishes!!!!!!
Mike Husted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 02:53 am:

Kim, best wishes for a speedy recovery! See you at Bakersfield or sooner I hope.
Fordially, Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 07:29 am:

Hello Kim:
Best Wishes and great news to hear that all is proceeding well.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 07:41 am:

Thanks to all, your prayers and good wishes are most appreciated. I came home yesterday afternoon. Lots of Work ahead, the last 9 months have been a real learning experience through the inner workings of health insurance. In the end it was worth the wait to get the surgeons I wanted and the right hospital. Now hopefully back to sleep. Kim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration