If You Like Period Speedster Photos..........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: If You Like Period Speedster Photos..........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

Back in August I started a thread over on the modeltfordfix.com web site that now has hundreds of original period speedster photos. You would be hard pressed to find a larger grouping of original period speedster photos anywhere on the internet.

Here's the link:
https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

I've been looking through it Jay. Good stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Monday, January 08, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

Jay, has the accessory Timer archive of pictures from the MTFCI also been moved over to Royces page? Love those speedsters!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 12:00 am:

I suppose Iíve looked through all the pages more than 10 times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:18 am:

Those are some impressive collections of photos on that site.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:41 am:

I am glad your all enjoying the Speedster thread! It took a while to rebuild after the MTFCI pulled the plug on their Forum. Royce deserves a HUGH amount of thanks for stepping up and doing what it took an entire club to support all on his own for the good of the hobby!!!

Warwick, Yes the Accessory Timers Archive has been recreated in all it's glory on Royce's new site.

Accessory Timers Archive Link:
https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36

Along with the Accessory Timers Thread I have started a separate thread on ACCESSORY FORD MODEL T TIMER TRADE JOURNAL ADVERTISEMENTS with lots and lots of ads that I am adding to daily.

ACCESSORY FORD MODEL T TIMER TRADE JOURNAL ADVERTISEMENTS LINK:
https://modeltfordfix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=312

These two threads will be and are the most comprehensive source of know accessory timers and their ads anywhere on the Web.

Their are also lots of other threads over on the modeltfordfix.com site worth a look. There can
never be to much Model T Stuff on the web as far as I see. :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

Thanks Jay. This place is still the best foer getting a quick answer to a question but it is also great to have another site where all the accumulated information that appears here can be edited,documented and stored for future refernce in one easy place. Our club chapter has been severely lacking in technical presentaions at meetings in recent times. I plan to use the timer archive as part of a presentation relating to the importance of having a well maintained and functional timer on your T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

I suppose Iíve looked through all the pages of the speedster pictures more than 10 times. Maybe more than 20.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:15 am:

Awesome photographs- thanks for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 01:06 am:

I have always said that the hobby needs more than one good site on the web. I was very much displeased when MTFCI closed their site. Granted, it was their decision to make, and they had been plagued by troubles, crashes, and hacks, on their new formats.
All sites crash occasionally. It is nice to have another site that we can run to to find out what is happening. MTFCA and MTFCI used to balance each other well enough. I am very pleased that Royce has filled the void MTFCI left. I like much of what he is doing there. My only complaint with his site is that where I live, I am limited in what sort of ISP I can get. Quality full DSL is NOT available on our phone lines. There is NO cable company here (barely a mile away, yes, but NOT here). Here, because of trees and mountains, satellite based services are shaky at best, and expensive last time I checked. The best I can get here is a "barely a DSL" connection that runs about twice what a 56K dial-up does. Some of that wonderful stuff Royce puts on his site? I have yet to be able to see more than a part of it because the download crashes before it is done. This is also one of the reasons I can't generally do facebook.
Regardless, Thank You Royce for all you do for the good of the hobby!

And Thank YOU Chris B!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 05:50 am:

There are some great cars in that thread. Iíll definitely keep an eye on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:05 am:

I like it and have viewed often. It's nice having them all in one thread.

Andy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration