OT - Important technical help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Important technical help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 04:34 am:

If you've ever wondered how it works, this explains it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY5WjIvyEXo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard ( Australia) on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 05:30 am:

For the mechanically insane!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 06:02 am:

I've seen that before, it is hilarious. There is also another one that is similar to this one, just on a different subject.
Is spring near???? :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 07:47 am:

Thanks Steve. I have experienced magneto reluctance myself.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:51 am:

That must have been Sheldon's grandfather!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

I don't understand the confusion or even the need for an explanation. As a field construction Boilermaker, we have been doing the same exact procedures mentioned, since well before WW2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

The guys name is Bud Haggert and he's an old friend of mine. He's somewhat of a legend in Detroit area training films and industrial films. He's retired now but he invented something called "The Ear" that we use in these films. It makes memorization and TelePrompters unnecessary and insures accuracy. Until recently, it was widely used across the country in the industry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

As a former Chrysler Tech, and having to watch the old VHS Master Tech series VCR tapes (which is where that was lifted from), I can firmly say they have captured the essence of diagnosing their system accurately.

My God, I sat here and laughed so hard at that. And there was lingo used that not everyone would get because it was specific to Chrysler and Automotive repair business and general--but to me, that made it even funnier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 06:15 pm:

Steve,

That was hilarious, I have a good friend that is about to purchase his first Model T. I sent him a txt message earlier today about the needs to read, study, and learn the inn's and out's of Model T driving, and Maintenance.

I just texted him again, and told him, being an Engineer, he needs to watch this video, it will help him learn and understand more about the model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 02:36 am:

I loved it! If you cannot dazzle them with your brilliance? Baffle them with your bull$h!t !
I saw one similar to this years ago, and enjoyed it, but I think this one was somewhat better, in spite of the fact it included some newer technologies. Also years ago, there was a member of the SCVMTFC that could go on like that for a good two minutes. Great stuff. I even liked the line about the "code", "it is a common code and anyone can catch it!"

Thank you Steve J and all!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration