James Rodell Jr Thread from December 26th 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: James Rodell Jr Thread from December 26th 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:54 am:

I can't find James thread on the January 1 2018 posts even though the last response was in January. Doesn't matter.

James , I asked a similar question on my threat last spring. Basically I wanted interesting facts to keep car viewers interested.

At shows I sometimes stand on the front floor boards with a crowd around listening to the oration and other times I walk around the car with people following while I point out interesting facts and tell stories or personal experience; sometimes 'forum contributor' experience.

I don't know how to find the exact thread but it is here somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:07 am:

This? jb

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/821284.html?1514832195
"By James Rodell, Jr. on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 12:44 pm:"
'This spring, the Dairyland Tin Lizzies will be visiting my son's high school,,,,,,,'

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration