Need Photos of a Dayton #10 Front Hub for a T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Need Photos of a Dayton #10 Front Hub for a T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 09:09 am:

The title pretty much tells it. The last step in my Dayton wheel project is to have 2 front hubs that fit Model T spindles. I have borrowed a front hub, with the intent of making a drawing from it and having hubs made. After spending hours doing so, I realized the hub is probably for a Model A, or flat head V8 spindle. Not a huge problem. I can make the "insides" of the hub to mimic a Model T hub. However, to keep my question short, I could really use a a few photos of such a Dayton hub, especially the back end. Can anyone help? Don't worry, I won't pester you to sell it, but I'll allow you to pester me to buy it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:52 pm:

Jerry- send me a PM with your e-mail info.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration