My Barn find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: My Barn find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Bibbens on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

barn find
Hi thought I would share 1/2 my barn find. This was part of my grandfathers collection in northern California.I relocated everything to Las Vegas Where the southern Nevada Model T Club has been helping me. The picture does not show all cars
2 roadsters 1926 one 1927 coupe 4 touring 1930 ford flatbed 1932 ford flat bed model t front left cut down for use in the lumber mills and piles of Model T sheet metal and parts motors all kept in side for about 60 years
Jon Bibbens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Very nice. Wish I had a place for all that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

How come I don't have relatives like that, who remember me in their wills? All I get is the unpaid debts of deceased relatives I barely knew forwarded to me from lawyers!
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Where there is a Will

There is a Way

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 06:03 am:

That is awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:31 am:

Neat stuff Jon.

We'd love to see some more photos of it all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:09 am:

What Don said!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:28 am:

What Marshall said!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration