Wood rebuild pictures1921

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Wood rebuild pictures1921
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 09:50 pm:

Iím looking for pictures for wood replacement and rebuild projects that members have done for a 1921 Touring. Iíve recieved some very good ones from Eric D. But need more specific details. Iím starting from scratch with a rolling chassis and all new metal and a wood kit. Please send pictures to jump.88@juno.com.
A picture can and is worth a thousand words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Pictures are only going to get you so far. You really need a set of plans or old wood to work from.
For plans you need to look for a set of 1915 - 1921 touring or try contacting Leon at:
ford1914atbellsouth.net Change the at to @

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:49 am:

Robert: I carry very good sets of 21 touring wood plans.
Dave Huson 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 05:08 pm:

Good luck on getting wood that fits.......... I did a 21 several years ago and had a lot of pieces that had to be replaced with the proper ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

I have the re-wooding plans from 1913-27 for the roadsters and touring's. You will need the 1921-25 set. ford1914@bellsouth.net Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Iíve reached out to Dave and Leon, please, I need pictures of projects that have been done by others. I know there is a vast amount of experience of the trials and errors that have been made by you. I have the plans supplied by Fordwood.
r/s Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration