Chinese hacked our forum...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Chinese hacked our forum...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, NL on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 05:35 am:

It looks like the Chinese have hacked into our forum (again)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:25 am:

I wonder if there are any running Ts in China. They might use copper bussbars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:32 am:

My profile pic is a Chinese T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:55 am:

Wow Joe. What size wheels and what size tires are on that beauty?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:05 am:

Tyres are 165/70R13.

You can find the full specifications if you Google “Guangdong Yatian classic model t”

I don’t own one. I lifted the photo off Alibaba and set it as my profile pic to see if anyone would notice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:19 am:

Basically a golf cart is it not?
If the china-man wants attention to his threads why don't he get the english better? And share more details on his post? Solar thingy might be interesting but I am skeered of the web link. Might be a snare trap or something.
I don't think it is Mr Wang as the english is different.
I wonder what went wong with Mr Wang? He never got back with us in regards to the Hyatt bearings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:27 am:

You know,that price frankly is not that out of line considering what a regular golf cart cost new with a few add ons. And at least you would have something Different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:13 am:

And that is why all roads lead back to the Model T .... eventually .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Folks

P125dd did not hack - they joined the forum as any of us. Any one look at their profile?

I would think that the forum would be happy that some new blood has joined. Send them a hardy Howdy and Welcome!!

Link to this message By P125dd on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 04:46 am:

Our service
To gain optimum client satisfaction, we ensure safe packaging and prompt delivery of the ordered consignmentOutdoor Or Direct Burial Cable manufacturers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Spam comes in more then just cans! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:44 am:

The universality of Haggis.

In Hawaii haggis is in form of spam.

In Pennsylvania haggis is scrapple.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:08 am:

Do we care about the price of T's in China?
I don't blame them. This is the best game in town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:14 am:

I heard that for the Chinese market, Henry Ford designed the Model T to run on alcohol made from rice.

:-) :-) :-)

Just kidding guys..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

Joe that is a way cool T. I love it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

If I could get a good price on the body from 1 of those "T" carts, I would slap it on a EZ-GO frame in a minute! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

I do happen to like Spam sandwiches. A slice of cheese, bit of mustard, slice of bread (white is fine, rye is even better). I have even fried spam for sanwiches! Now, that is good stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Wayne, they make that Spam only about 15 miles from my place. I eat it, I like it but the people that make it won't eat it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:20 pm:

try grilling spam,Um, good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

Spam is short for Snips & snails & puppy dogs tails. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanne on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

Everyone knows it's short for it's main components...

Skunk Possum and Muskrat.

Good eatin'. It's like commercial sausage - and no one wants to see how sausage is made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:20 am:

I think of Monty Python's view of Spam. :-)
Jay! That's just gross and I'm deeply offended! Hehehehe! OR Ewwww!
Susanne! Oof. Hehehehe! I'm certain its all wholesome and all good....
Just a year ago I dared partake in some Spam goo that was hanging off what I was about to slice and fry... It was good! So I tried a little corner of the real stuff. Mmmmm!
Fried Spam sammiches ARE the cat's meow. Yes! Thinly sliced little bundles of semi-fried salty goodness with a touch of mustard on bread or toast. Mmmmm!
No. I don't want to know what goes into that processed "food-like" product.
I'd like one of those metal detectors for a gag item!!!
No, I didn't get in touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Thanks Duey.
Spam Spam Spam Spam.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 09:01 am:

Monty Python's view of Spam. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 09:47 am:

I dug this thread up from the bottom as i want to find a set of wheels like this chinese T uses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 10:05 am:

Hi Mack,

His profile no longer exists. The picture is gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 10:30 am:

The website is still up for the cart-T.I may contact them directly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Mack, maybe you should borrow someone's computer?

Saw this back up, and thought I would read through it again. Time for lunch. Maybe a fried Spam sandwich?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

Well I have this old desktop and a lap top.I was at taco bell eating breakfast when i posted about this the first time
They have some kind of High speed internet.It is much faster than what I have here ,dialup.
But it only works inside the joint.But I was able to finally see a couple of the Model K videos and so forth.:-).

I remembered the picture of the golf cart based T because of this thread.I was able to find pictures of it but have not figured out a contact yet. I have acquired a golf cart "frame" literally is all there is to it,and I have "visions" of something along the lines of what the
"Guangdong Yatian classic model t" has on it.If you google that in "" alot of pics come up of the little T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Mack,

If you are serious about looking into the wheels, I can have one of my people call Yatian in Chinese and work things out to get you a price with 'Chinese haggle' discount perhaps.

Then if it works out for you rather than you worry about how to get it from there to here, etc. maybe I can smooth the way and have it drop shipped on my company in China and then posted to NC from there???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 08:30 am:

Wait a minute. Am I to understand that something good has come from a damned "hacked" Chinese post?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration