Old Photo - Little Fred Riding Hood?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Little Fred Riding Hood?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Is this another Baker warming his buns or just a guy showing off his "improved" Ford?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:17 am:

That's Little Debbie's thrice removed, long lost, Uncle in law, on her mother's side.

This is one of the ONLY known photo of him. Where in the baking world did you raise it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

You guys are just TRYING to piss off the ones with no sense of humor.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

I would hope all can enjoy these threads however they wish without being offended. I thought the title was humorous. Thinking I may have posted this photo before, I searched for "Greene" as that is the name on the complimentary winter front. To my surprise this is what showed up:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/267051.html

How quickly we forget.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

That has to be the best title yet...

I am offended though because I like Ho Hos:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

"I'm offended because you're offended!"

Take Care; Behave; Stay Warm (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

The original question was, "Why did people sit on hoods?" I had a scrub brush on a pole and used to stand on the hood of our '73 Newport to give it a bath. I guess I did it because i could.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 03:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 03:09 pm:

They sit on the hood because the engine is too hot to sit on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 04:03 pm:

It's all good on the hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Richard, it looks like a T rodeo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 06:50 pm:

They do that as an early method of de-worming. Even works on dogs as in Richard's photo.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

T's are not furnitchair. My upholsterer, Sonia Davenport, told me that. I guess you heard about the guy who fell into the sewing machine. He's fully recovered now. Well, it had me in stitches.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:31 pm:

I guess I'm biased, I just enjoy it whenever Rich needles us on these threads. If it was a competition who could gather in the most puns, I'd get basted and break out in welts since I'm just sew-sew at it, but it seams like some of the guys are tops at it ! If it was a football game, they're the ones making all the yardage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

These threads do come unraveled. With a litlle needling they spin another yarn. They may be crazy as a loom but they always patch thing up into a tapistry that blankets many things. I am sew sew at these threads and my knowledge wouldnt fill a thimble. You guys keep me in stitches. Well time to zip it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

I'm glad you're not pleating with me to stop. It's tuft knot to button my lip.
A hem!
Rich

(Message edited by rich eagle on January 10, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Putin's Grand Dad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Whee! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Looks like Digger Odell Posing on that hood. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoL_usjweI

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration