OT - A Brass T. It's free! And I have bragging rights!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - A Brass T. It's free! And I have bragging rights!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

Wow, my insurance agent a few years ago was cleaning. They knew of the family's T. I was asked if we would be interested in a second car - no cost to us (In reality I was a customer for may years and having been paying premiums, so it was not free. Just a bonus.)

So here is my free brass era touring car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

That has some nice detail. What scale or how big is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Made with vanadium steel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:47 am:

The model is scaled at 1:18. All metal (cast aluminum ?) with a cloth top. some plastic small parts. Steering turns wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

That's really neat!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration