1927 White's Garage Snowmobile Rides Again In Labrador

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1927 White's Garage Snowmobile Rides Again In Labrador
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Murray on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

I think this find was posted here in 2014, but I just heard a report on the radio today that it is now an operational museum artifact, having run last month 100 years to the day since it was unloaded from Donald McMillan's research schooner Bowdoin in Labrador:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/model-t-snowmobile-rides-aga in-1.4473120

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Murray on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

Sorry, should have done the math myself instead of quoting the radio personality...but that should have been 90 years ago, not 100 years!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration