Caution! Humor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Caution! Humor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

I know that some of us enjoy a joke and some believe there is no place for it on the Forum. I ran across this while looking for something else. I had not seen it before. Be Careful. Some is not in good taste, some is OK.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/36825.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

Thanks, it is nice seeing posters from the past

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 09:53 pm:

Oh, SO many! So many familiar names! So many that are still here! Sadly, too many gone.
And So many jokes! I will have to read a few when I can have more than two minutes without interruption.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

Talking about O.T.
And, some folks think there is a problem these days!
It don't bother me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:14 pm:

At the Minnesota state fair Ole met a rancher from Texas, and they were talking about farming and ranching. The Texan said, "If I get in my pickup in the mornin' and start drivin', I get to the front gate of my ranch about sundown." "Ya," says Ole, "I used to have a truck like that."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 02:35 am:

My buddies chipped in and got me a sweater for my birthday. I wanted a moaner or a screamer but I got a sweater. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 04:43 am:

Sven and Ole were fishing on a lake where they had fished every summer for many years. They did so well that Sven said to Ole,..."ya' know Ole, ve been com'n up to dis lake for years now, and ve never done so good so qvick,....ve should mark dis spot for future." At which time, Ole says,..."dat's a good idea", and he leans way over the side and scratches a big "X" on the side of the boat. So Sven says to him,...."well ya' big dummy,.....dat sure von't verk! What if next time, ve get a different boat"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 07:33 am:

Well there are some here with humor.
As for me its been a rough this week. On Monday I was buttoning up my shirt and a button fell off, then I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off in my hand.
So all week I've been afraid to take a wizz.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 07:54 am:

Steve,

No Whizz Since Monday ?

I think your Peenyata might just Burst

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

Thanks for understanding FJ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:38 pm:

Just drink Pinot Noir --
pronounced Pee NO More!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 02:10 pm:

One day a 12 year old boy was walking down the street when a car pulled up beside him and wound down its window.
"I'll give you a bag of candy if you get in the car" said the driver.
"No way!" replied the boy.
"How about a bag of candy and 10 bucks" the driver asked.
"I said no way" replied the boy.
"What about a bag of candy and 50 bucks?" asked the driver.
No, I'm not getting in the car." answered the boy.
"Okay, I'll give you a bag of candy and $100" the driver offered.
"No!" replied the boy.
"What will it take to get you in the car?" asked the driver.
The boy replied: "Listen Dad, you bought the Chevy, you live with it!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 04:40 pm:

A Senate member was in the Senate restroom, standing at the fixture taking care of business. As he stood there pondering life, he noticed a dime standing sideways up next to the deodorant cake. He thought ''Man there's a dime in there'' but then he said ''well I'm not putting my hand in there for a dime.'' He got done, zipped up and started to leave. Then he turned, put his hand in his pocket and pulled out 90 cents. He looked around, seeing no one was around then tossed he extra change into the urinal. ''I WILL reach in there for a dollar''....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

I like the Chevy Joke ..... :-)

Never heard that one before

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 05:27 pm:

Lena & Olie lived where it snowed. It would be announced on the radio where to park your car. Olie had a 1926 Ford Fordor. It snowed and it was announced to park on the even side of the street and Olie did so. The next storm it was announced to park on the odd side and Olie did so. Then came a big storm and as it was to tbe announced and the radio quit working. Lena said to Olie "what are you going to do?" Olie replied," I will just leave it in the garage."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

You heard that Lena passed away and wanted to be buried at sea but Ole drowned while trying to bury her!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:25 am:

Ole's plight reminds me of this gentleman.

A determined man was old John Bennett.

He wanted to be cremated, and meant it.

But when the plan was made

and the money all paid,

His barn burnt down with him in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 07:25 am:

I really LIKE that little ditty Robert....Thanks for the smile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 05:59 pm:

Here;s one for ya....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

I presume the Excedrin is to cure her headache before the Trojans go into action.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 09:18 am:

Heard a speaker once on the importance of planning. His wife was in bed when he came into the bedroom and handed her a glass of water and two aspirin. "What are those for?" she said. "I don't have a headache." :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration