Old Photo - Away From The Hoi Polloi

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Away From The Hoi Polloi
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bunyip on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:06 am:

The mayoress of Huddersfield, Mrs Blamires, and other ladies are sitting in a Model T Ford on Alexandra Rose Day, 1914. Their chauffeur is standing in front of the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 06:55 am:

And the chauffeur is modeling one of Mrs. Blamires's new hats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 07:16 am:

Great photo. Looks like the white walls were painted on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 11:10 am:

"Look at me, I'm driving a motor car!", exclaimed Mrs. Blamire.

"Give me a break lady", muttered Hives, the long suffering chauffeur.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Lady, I let you drive for 75 feet and you get mud all over my tires. Do you know how long it's going to take to get those tires white again?

For the love of.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

I do love those town cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Looks like the ladies have beat the splash aprons to death trying to get the mud off their shoes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

I seen on face book that the muscle car guys was having yellow white wall problems like we have and they found a product of a wax nature that cleaned the pours in the tire and sealed it and the tire stayed white. does any one know of this product?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lew Morrill on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:02 pm:

I have used a product called "Wesleys Bleach White". I recall that it worked quite well at renewing old white wall tires. I have not owned a car with whitewalls in many years now, so can't tell you if it's still around. Currently some of the tire "shines" claim to brighten whitewalls or white lettering. Several brands are available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration