Lloyd Young has passed away

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Lloyd Young has passed away
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Dachenbach on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 09:46 am:

Yesterday, Jan. 10th, everyone involved with antique automobiles lost a friend. Lloyd passed at his home in Lithopolis, Ohio of an apparent stroke.

Lloyd was a true character and gentleman, known for his overdrives around the country, but also known as a restorer of dozens of classic cars. He was a wealth of knowledge which he shared with everyone. I will deeply miss him as will all those who knew him. The world lost a couple IQ points yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:50 am:

What a Gentleman hes was . Sorry to hear .
Prayers to the Family .Spoke to him about the overdrive for my 37 buick 6 months ago .
God Bless Lloyd !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Kahle on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 11:16 am:

Bought a Model A with one of his conversions several years ago and, when it didn't work, gave him a call to see if he could provide any help. I was surprised at the information and concern he offered after all those decades since he did the work. He was truly concerned that I was able to get it operating and made me pledge to call him if I had any more trouble. What a loss - not many like him any more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

He was a fixture at most Glidden Tours and was usually helping people fix their cars. He will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Dachenbach on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

Thought everyone might like a last picture of Lloyd and Shirley. They bickered all the time and loved each other deeply. They were a special couple. Lloyd and Shirley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration