Old Photo - Brass Era - Parked And Awaiting The Parade

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Brass Era - Parked And Awaiting The Parade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:04 am:

What is the cyclopse car 2nd on the right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:07 am:

This is the original "Old Car Festival" I think I see Marty getting ready to announce the entries! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Not much of a crowd considering all the parked cars.

OH, I forgot, they must be at the ice cream stand.

Marty and the parade will have to wait.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

Now a days there would be signs up all along both sides of the street saying "NO PARKING PARADE ROUTE".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Dallas,....good eye! That sure is a crude looking vehicle, whatever it is. One headlight, no windshield, no front fenders, hard rubber tires, and what looks like a toolbox next to the hood. Looks like a very early car, huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

Now wait just a doggone minute!!! I'm not THAT old!!! Anyway, 2016 was my last year announcing after 35 years.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration