Assembling another runabout in record time

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Assembling another runabout in record time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

Tiny T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

That stick pin must be 12 ft tall! Never seen one that big.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

It don't look assembled to me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 01:39 pm:

Stick pin 12 ft. tall? You should have seen the guy who put it there.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Dean, That shot was mid-assembly. Here it is after the drivetrain was assembled .... but then there was a tragic accident.

Tiny T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

What goes around comes around. Good luck getting it back on the wheels with out breaking your spokes. I did that to my first two real non Model T cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C-west central, MN on Friday, January 12, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

I'm itchin' to see the accident after the drive train install. Thank heavens your steering wheel wasn't installed yet.
Hopefully your slumbering/healing as I write this.
Mark, what scale is your little model T?
The reason I ask this is that my poor Jordan Miniatures Center Door (1/87) got into a scuffle with some RR tracks and now has two broken rear axles.
(My grandson played with it.)

T

I see you have an early clam-shell (with pinion) rear axle on yours like my little Jordan.
How do you get the glue to stick with all that paint?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Here it is all assembled. The kit was given to me a few years ago and this seemed like a good time to put it together. A real challenge with tri-focals! Might add a little "rust" today.

T

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration